Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day one was awesome!!!

Everyone wonders how you eat only 500 calories in a day without eating your arm off....well, it's the HCG baby!!! I would have never guessed it would have been so easy to not have an interest in food. I made my food...tilipia in the oven in a foil pocket with lemons for lunch and for dinner I had it with bay seasoning ( I love fish). It was awesome. My dear saboteur husband sent out for pizza so I wouldn't have to cook. I sat at the table eating my fish and veggie while my husband and kids were eating pizza. Know what I was thinking? Was it how bad I wanted their pizza and how I was going to clean my 2 year old up with my tongue? Nope, I was feeling sorry for them because they were eating that nasty pizza while I was eating awesome food. Next step change my kids eating habits before they are old enough to know I am even doing it!!!

By the way people....got on the scale this morning and guess what ----released 4 pounds last night. This is the 1st time my scale has gone that direction in such a long time.

Today I am going to the waterpark. Something I love and dread at the same time. I just keep thinking how next year I am going to be wearing my bikini to the mall, the grocery store--just kidding but I will be loving the waterpark next year!!!! Thank you HCG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment