Wednesday, July 14, 2010

VLCD3

This morning I woke up at 6am...this does not happen to me. I had such a busy day yesterday and had to do so much last night that mentally I wanted to lay in bed until my 2 year old got up but something in me was trying to get me out of bed. It was an mental dragout fight going on within me. I think if I start going to bed at a good time then I will wake up early and love it.

Well, when I did get up and weighted myself guess what??? 2.4 lb loss heck yeah..plus TOM showed up finally. So that is a total of 6.4 lbs total so far!! I gained 4 on my load so really 2.4. But is has been so awesome and I have not been hungry except when I am supposed to be - right before I eat. My wonderful husband ( a little sarcastic) has done everything to help me with my willpower since he still eats cookies and bought pizza. So far nothing has tempted me. I have to make peanut butter sandwiches for the kids and it didn't even bother me. Actually I think I need to eat more.


Yesterday I had a large apple for breakfast.
Tilipia with bay seasoning / cucumber in apple cider vinegar
6 large shrimp on a bed of romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes with apple cider V.

No comments:

Post a Comment