Monday, July 12, 2010

Starting the Journey to get my life back

Today is July 12 2010 and I am staring the HCG "diet" today at 259.8 lbs. I feel like I want to eat but I am sure it is just habit. I have my food ready for the day and my drops at hand so I feel I can make it.

A little background into who I am and why I am doing this..I use to be so fun. I have always been heavy but I use to still be the life of the party. I got married to a wonderful man and have two beautiful children ( 2&5) both c-sections. I have begun to stay home all the time. I never want to go anywhere or do anything. It is too much hassle to get up, get dressed, get the kids dressed and carry this body around. Somehow my boobs are my biggest problem. They have gotten to H's...who knew bras came that big!!! They are the biggest part of me. I have no more friends left, I mean they are around but everyones got their own stuff going on. So I tried to join moms groups. I don't know if it because I act funny (don't think that is it) or because I am fat but no one tries to even talk to me unless I start it but it doesn't last long. I have become that fat woman. Remember, everyone use to love me so I do have social skills. People say weight doesn't matter but all you have to do is be fat to know that is not true. My kids are my everything and I don't want they to be ostracized because I am fat. I also want to take them to Disney world and be able to fit on the rides. Ok, enough about me. I am just praying to God that this diet works. It has my full attention.

4 comments:

  1. You can do this! I'm on round 1 and have been on p3 for a little over a week now, and I have to say that somehow this protocol has helped change how I feel about food- something I never thought would have happened! I've always been overweight too, and there are days where I don't leave the house because I feel that my fat is all people can see. I moved from Oklahoma to Virginia almost two years ago to be near my family, but my weight has really kept me from going out and meeting new friends. I work part time as a home health care companion, so other than my elderly clients I really don't get out to meet people. I'm slowly changing that though. There's a website called meetup.com that lists clubs and groups in every city and state so I started a book club 4 months ago, so at least one time a month I get to meet women with similar interests and I don't feel as self conscious about my weight, I also joined some other clubs and the confidence I've gained since starting the HCG journey has helped me get out there again. It sounds like you have a lot to offer- don't let that scale number keep you hidden away! As the pounds melt off, you'll feel so much more energetic and I bet you're in Onderland before you know it! Remember, you are not alone in this journey, all of us on Facebook are cheering you on! We might not be there to support you in person, but I guarantee you now have plenty of online friends! Just take each day of the diet and focus on just that, be honest with yourself (after almost 8 years of marriage I finally told the Hubs what I weigh, and there was a strange freedom in that!) and don't be afraid to ask for help or encouraging words. And read Pounds and Inches a million, billion times, because it's the HCG bible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you....I need support. Reading everyones stories helps so much. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Fantastic Blog, it’s so helpful to me, and your blog is very good,
    I’ve learned a lot from your blog here, Keep on going, my friend, I will keep an eye on it,
    hcg manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m so lucky today that I was able to read your post which gives me a lot of ideas that I’ve been looking for. With this, I can use it to my site…I hope to read more of your future post. Thanks a lot.printing services

    ReplyDelete