Monday, July 26, 2010

VLCD 14

Ok so I have been very slack with keeping up. Today is VLCD 14 and I feel not so good. I have lost a total of 19.7 pounds in 14 days so pretty good. The last few days I have been on a stall. I don't think it is the diet as much as I have gotten slack about what I am eating. My husband was begging me to go out to eat. I knew that was wrong but I thought I could just get safe food. Well, there is no safe food in a resturant. We have found out it is best to just go to the store buy nice food and cook it at home and try to make a night out of it. My husband grilled asparagus and sirlion for me last night-it was soooo good. Much better than any resturant could have done.

Goals for this week-- Drink more water.
take my supplements in the am
Eat chicken and tilipia
It is only for 26 more days- I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment