Thursday, July 15, 2010

VLCD4- I released 2.4lbs

This morning I woke up to find that I had released 2.4lbs!!! HCG Rocks!!!
TOM did come yesterday with full force..no pain but wow. won't be leaving the house today.

I do have to mention something that I am feeling...I went to bed early last night-about 9. Then I woke up at 12. I find that I am grinding my teeth-my jaw hurts. I was also so pumped I could not go to sleep again until about 4. My mind was racing and it was bad. This is the 1st night I had sleeping problems and it could be one of two things....I took a does of HCG later in the night than usual because I was getting cravings or because TOM came ( I mean this is all about hormones so could that have caused the lack of sleep?)

Besides that I am doing great except that one time I have had no cheats, no desire to cheat and no hunger except for while I am cooking my food. Ok, I did cheat once yesterday...I was putting watermelon in a bowl for my girl and I had to taste a piece-that was the best tasting watermelon EVER!!!


I did find something bad...when you try a new recipe with your little tiny bit of food and it is nasty. I LOVE fish!!! But I heard about someone cooking it with apple cider vinegar so I did it---horrible. Cook the fish then dip it in ACV. To mention that...I have had apple cider vinegar everyday, with my fish, on my salad, letting my cucumber soak in it with salt and pepper.

Total so far including loading weight is 8.8 in 3 days--Hell yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment