Friday, July 16, 2010

Today I released 2 lbs-total of 10.6 in 4 days!!

This morning I passed the 10 lbs mark. Very exciting!! So crazy how easy this is. I mean, I have two little kids that I have to make their every meal and handle their every little treat...and I don't cheat!! Crazy because I am a big cheater usually. I did take my little girls slice of orange yesterday but that was allowed. Thie big nasty yummy chocolate cupcakes don't bother me anymore...its the watermelon that I want now.

I will say that I am having problems in one aspect. I don't know if it is mental of the person who I got my HCG from did something funny with it. My heart seems to be racing and I am grinding my teeth and I have had sleeping problems. I go to sleep super fast but then I wake up and can't sleep. It is a scary feeling sometimes. I slowed my drops yesterday to see if that made it better. I only took one dose and I did fine with food. They say you can't take too much but my body was saying different. No one else I have found has ever had a problem like I mentioned. I do wonder if it my mind because I have this reaction when I take just about anything even a muscle relaxer, I hate any meds..so funny since when I was young I would take just about anything. Well I am going to try to work thought this and stick with it. I do hate it because I love this diet otherwise. It is the easiest most productive diet I have ever been on. It makes me want to clean my house, I am up at the crack of dawn, I am not hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment